Thursday 10 October 2013

On Shining Wings Model

So I must admit, I've been reminiscing a little recently about uni life in Nottingham. I really did have such fun, and find myself thinking, 'this time last year I was...'. Last night I found myself looking back on the Christmas play that I designed for Oldham Theatre Workshop (@OTWOldhamlast year, for which my planning started a year ago exactly! I never did manage to get some pictures of the model I made for the show up on here, so... here we go! It's not the best angle, so for that, I apologise. However, I remember being really impressed that the space looked so much like the model that I made! 

(I know that it should, it was just my first major realisation of this fact) It dawned on me that it really is possible to conjure up something in your head, work it through in scale form, and then make it in real life.





Ah well, enough ramblings from me on the joy of tiny things!


No comments:

Post a Comment